Enthusiastic self taught 3D Artist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. While I do create art I also enjoy doing the technical side part. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in game development industry.
• SKILLS •
• Expert knowledge of Substance Painter (baking, masking, materials, working with multiple
texture sets, working with multi-UDIM's, able to create custom channel packed exports for
various game engines Unity/UE4/CryEngine)
• Expert knowledge of PBR workflow and channel packing textures
• Modeling/Sculpting Low and High poly assets, hard surface and organic realistic/stylized
• Efficient unwrapping, texel density
• Very good and clean retopology skills
• High Quality texture baking inside Substance Painter/Marmoset Toolbag
• Texturing using realistic/stylized aproach
• Texture trim sheets creation with ZBrush/Substance Designer
• Confortable working with any these major 3D packages (Maya, 3Ds Max, Blender)
• Custom Lightmaps, LODs creation and collisions for UE4/Unity
• Advance knowledge using Unity SRP HDRP/URP and BuiltIn render pipeline
• Advance knowledge using Unreal Engine 4
• Able to create custom shaders inside Unity with Amplify Shader Editor
• Able to create custom shaders/complex master materials inside Unreal Engine 4
• Lighting, rendering, shading inside UE4 and Unity
• Good knowledge about rigging/skinning characters (in Blender).
Overall a very good understanding of the whole game asset development.
-modeling both low and high poly, sculpting
-game ready asset creation (from scratch) current gen and next gen depending on the project
-modular assets creation such as buildings, walls and optimization
-trim sheets creation using Zbrush/Substance Designer
-custom shaders using Unity and Amplify Shader Editor
-character rigging, skinning (in Blender)
-lighting and rendering using Unity SRP URP/HDRP/BuiltInRender Pipelines
-responsible for every aspect of game assets development
Responsible for creating various high quality weapons, armors, buildings from scratch to Unreal Engine 4.
Jack of all trades.
-rendering with Redshift, Vray Adv/GPU, real time rendering (Marmoset Toolbag)
-creating Vray/Redshift materials for UDIM export
-modeling both low/high poly